Get Home From Anywhere
Getting Home Safe: It’s A Mindset
Presented here are techniques chronicled over a fifty year career in heavy duty diesel mechanics. The material is presented to stimulate creativity. The content is designed to help to keep mission critical machines up and running.
Applications For This Resource
Recreational boaters, hunters, heavy duty diesel equipment mechanics, millwrights, welders, farmers, soldiers performing BDAR (Battlefield Damage Assessment and Repair), defense personnel doing FET (Field Expedient Techniques), firefighters and first responders, commercial fishing crew members, oil & gas field equipment maintenance personnel, truck drivers and equipment operators.
Email us for more info.
- Overcoming Fastener and Fitting Problems
- Diesel Engine Troubleshooting
- The Art of Mechanics
- Welding, Heating, Drilling, and Cutting
- Marine Related Techniques
- Emergency Techniques
- Making, Using, and Maintaining Tools
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Really Bad Ideas
- Restoring Submerged Equipment
- Identification of Metals
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 1 in|